Hudson County Sex Crimes Defense Attorney
In Hudson County, a sex crime, such as sexual assault or criminal sexual contact is a serious offense with long-term consequences, even if you are just accused and not charged. Thus a good lawyer may be the only thing that stands between you and disaster. You risk the label of a sexual offender or sexual predator and may lose important civil liberties. A good sexual assault lawyer may prevent you from being subjected to the possibility of a long prison sentence and parole supervision for life. If you are subject to New Jersey’s Megan’s Law, you may be listed as a sex offender on the New Jersey Internet sex offender registry.
We are the Hudson County sexual assault defense attorneys who will aggressively fight to best protect your rights and your future. Our tough sex crimes attorneys will represent you in any court in Hudson County including Jersey City. Call today to speak with one of our experienced sexual assault defense lawyers today.
Sex crimes can be particularly devastating to the defendant’s reputation. Even if you are not charged, facing the criminal proceeding can be damaging to your family, your employment, and your future. Our Jersey City sexual assault attorneys know how to convey to the courts that you are an individual with a unique case who was wrongfully charged. Our Hudson County lawyers take the steps necessary to prepare your case to convey your story and to create the most compelling defense on your behalf. Our defense attorneys know that each case is different and will work hard to tailor a defense that is right for you.
Our team of tough, smart Hudson County sexual assault defense attorneys can assist you with any of the following allegations or charges:
– ggravated Sexual Assault, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-2(a)
– Sexual Assault, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-2(b), 2C:14-2(c)
– Criminal Sexual Contact, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-3
– Date rape
– Sexual abuse
– Child molestation
– Endangering the Welfare of a Child, N.J.S.A. 2C:24-4
– Computer crimes: Internet porn, solicitation
– Indecent exposure
– Lewd Conduct, Lewdness, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4
– Invasion of Privacy, N.J.S.A. 2C:14-9
– Solicitation, Luring, Enticing, N.J.S.A. 2C:13-6
– Prostitution, N.J.S.A. 2C:34-1
– Promoting Prostitution, N.J.S.A. 2C:34-1(b)
– Loitering for the Purpose of Engaged in Prostitution, N.J.S.A. 2C:34-1.1(b)
– Violating a Condition of Community Supervision for Life, N.J.S.A. 2C:43:6.4
– Violating a Condition of Parole Supervision for Life, N.J.S.A. 2C:43:6.4
– Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, N.J.S.A. 2C:7-2
– Family law and divorce issues
Do not talk to a government official without the legal guidance and direction of an experienced Jersey City criminal defense attorney. You risk waiving critical rights without an attorney present. Call our lawyers today to safeguard your constitutional rights.
A proper and aggressive defense and the results of your case are important to our Hudson County sex crimes defense lawyers. Our lawyers will take all measures to protect your rights, your family, and your future. As soon you hire our team of tough, smart defense attorneys, a strategy is developed to defend you. We handle any conflicts that may develop. and provide you with the best service to get results in and out of court.